Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Little Treasures

I went to a craft show with some friends a couple of months ago.  I wasn't convinced I would find anything I had to bring home with me but I was definitely excited to just get out with 'the girls'.

So off we went. 
There was SO much to look at but nothing really impressed me until I came across some rocks.

Yes, I was impressed by rocks.  
In fact, I fell in LOVE with these rocks.  

They were everything I had ever dreamed of and everything I could ever want.  
They captured my heart the moment I laid eyes on them and would not let go.

They expressed a part of me that I just cannot hide. 
In fact, I think they represent the BEST parts of me in every way.

I. Had. To. Have. Them.

So what is so special about some ordinary old rocks?

Let me show you.




See?  I told you.  Aren't they beautiful?

Simply. Precious.

And everything that really, really matters...

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.  (Matthew 6:21)


_________________________________________


Your turn: What little things in your daily life remind you of your true treasures?


No comments:

Post a Comment