Saturday, September 4, 2010

New Day, New Blog Address

Well, I did it.  I went and changed my blog address.

For you that have been following me, can you do me a favor?  (Its not too tough, I promise.)
  1. Would you go to my NEW blog, Randerings, and subscribe to email updates.
  2. Once you have done that, please email me or leave a comment on my last Randerings post and let me know that you have subscribed.
  3. Finally, check out the 'About Me' section on the new blog.  Yes, my blog actually has two pages now. (Are you impressed?)  Just click on the 'About Me' tab on the top left of the page. (This would be a good place to leave your subscription comment, too.)
Thanks for taking time to read what I write.  I really means a lot!  And if you read something you like, please leave a comment on my blog.  Positive feedback is always good!   I would also love it if you would share my blog, too, with any one you think may be interested.

Thanks, again - have a great weekend!

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment